I Fixed the Copmuter!!
This morning John was doing something with the computer (I on't know what. Something like scanning it for viruses.) The computer was being weird and saying we didn't have a connection with the internet. I was really bumbed because the internet is practacly all I do when I get on. I decided to re-start the copmuter. After Anna typed in the password I cliked on Internet explorer and it worked!!! I don't know if msn is working. (I can't talk to my msn friends. *pout*) I am happy now. Anna and I are going to go shopping while James is at his soccer game. Fun. Write later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH SARA!!! BTW I tried restarting like 7 thousand hundred million times.
I don't know why it worked when I did it. "It's the womans touch. Makes the publisc fell more comfertable,"
I am so angry with my self!!! I am constantly making typos. If you look at the title it all starts there. I fixed the copmuter!!! *glares at herself in the mirror*
HAHAHAHAHA. Oookaaay...
Post a Comment