RrrGgsSh!!

I worked in the tax office yesterday. I'm learning how to assemble the returns. It'll be easy after all the paper's sort out in my head. Mrs. Chesnut is showing me how to do everything. She's short, like to my nose short, so it was funny when she said "It's kinda weird for someone to be standing over you all the time." I sorta laughed, and repeated what she said, and I think she got the gist of it. Tee hee. Not a lot of copying needed to be done, so my main task was shredding large piles of personal miss-copies. I asked Susan if it was bad for the copier if someone copied their face in it. She said it'd probably hurt the person more the machine. It's very tempting to copy something more than numbers and forms... Just for the safety of thought, I'll say that I probably won't ever copy my face. Unless... No. I'll leave it at that.

No comments: