There is only a week left until I come home. It has been a great experience to come and work here. I love being around Anna and making new friends. It's also a plus to be in Cowboy country. The game we've all been waiting for is going to take place here in Texas today. The Undefeated (not for long) New England Patriots face The Undefeated Dallas Cowboys on their home field. We'll see how the game turns out. I am rooting for the Cowboys. Just like my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pic. It's cool that you took one of that can-in-ceiling... must be some interesting story behing that (yea right)! :) My Sarah how you've grown since I last saw you! (jk)
By the way, you don't have to be a member of xanga to comment...
Smiles,
...
*Sara*
Post a Comment