Score a Goal Unit!


Playing frisbee on Saturday was glorious. Over 30 people showed up. About half went to Southridge Highschool. We split up into four teams, divided the field, played two games at once. I played a total of 3 1/2 games. I took pictures the last game everyone played. I got turf burn on my knee because my jeans had a whole in the knee. I'm excited about frisbee more as of late. Not quite sure why, but I've been thinking more about tactics and strategy. One downside to taking pictures, I can't play and catch a photo at the same time. Frisbee is an excelent game. Maybe I'll be one of those players that people see and say, "Wow, you're amazing." Hey, I can dream can't I? Oh, I forgot to tell you some of the stats... My team won one of their games, and we were beaten soundly in the skirmish 7-0 another game, but all the same, a bundle of diddle fun.

No comments: