Laugh it Up

It might seem like having fin at your younger brother's party makes you crazy, but not when your younger brother has crack up friends. Before strings on Monday, James and Sam were sitting at the dining room table "doing" their math. I wasn't trying not to laugh so hard as to distract me from being able to concentrate, but with Sam throwing out all these obscure insults, and a fully characterized story I couldn't help it. For just a few... Sam really seemed to like: "Get in here you little gremlin", "Watch out you little devil", and "Would you quite whining you sorry excuse for a boy?" The hilarity didn't stop there, when the little laddies got back from the pool the riot began. Joseph Butterfield, Christain Martin, and Sam Padgett all in the same room is a wonder to behold. It was hard enough to keep Christian off the furniture, but when the Newsies was blasting like it was, who could resist? I just sang along, much to little interest other people had in making a fool of myself. At the dinner table I was trying to be quiet, then Christian and Evan pop out their bellies to see who's was larger. (in comparison I'm guessing.) Chirstian has a little boop of a belly, but Evan's is just a normal beer chugging, hot dog loving, T.V watching tummy. What a hard task it was to keep my potatoes in my mouth. The grand finale was uncontrolably hystarical. Although I must spare the details because it's not in person, I found myself on the floor laughing, and jumping onto James to make him cut it out. I wouldn't dare try that on Joe or Sam... Have you ever seen Joe's muscles?! Besides that, he is of no relation... and quite a more enjoyable time to beat James up when he isn't mad.

No comments: